Thursday, November 25, 2010

25 things I am thankful for:

1. Jesus
2. GeoJourney
3. Nature- mountains, ocean, green grass, the dessert, trees, anything.
4. The Seifferts
5. My family in BG and my family at home (even though both can be really difficult.)
6. Friends getting engaged. Christie and Josh. What cuties.
7. Going to Mumbai, India.
8. Art.
9. My bed and relaxing in it.
10. Laughter.
11. Refreshing cries.
12. Friendships that have grown this year mostly Lindsay, Grace and Cholena. I love those three so much.
13. My roommates. I love them all dearly even sometimes it's hard for me to live there. They each have amazing qualities. How much Beth and I can relate to eachother, Katie's listening ear, Christie's sweetness, Sarah's adventurous spirit, Cassy's childlike faith. It's really great.
14. The fact that I am able to feed myself. A lot.
15. Learning new things, learning how to do things, learning how to do things better, learning from mistakes, learning about eachother, learning the hard way, learning.
16. The smell after it rains.
17. 70 degree weather in November.
18. Good conversation.
19. Good hugs.
20. Sweaters and tea
21. Books. I love books.
22. How much in my life God has redeemed and how much if it He is working on.
23. Poetry.
24. Black Raspberry Chip.
25. Cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment