Tuesday, August 2, 2011

10 Things.

I've been really afraid to go home these days. I know there is a desire in my heart to live and be in the mountains, but there is patience because I must go to Ohio for at least a year to finish school, etc. This is something I'm not looking forward to. I'm worried about missing the mountains, missing my new friends, missing the ability to hike and hammock by rivers. It's going to be hard. But, I want to focus on then things I'm excited for when I go back home:

1. My own bedroom.
2. Sitting at Grounds for Thought and reading and drinking coffee.
3. Hammocking in backyards.
4. Bike rides.
5. Specific friends
6. Applying what I've learned on project to BG.
7. Swimming in the Quarry with Cholena
8. Brookside church
9. Meeting new freshman
10. The Seifferts and Baby Roo Seiffert

No comments:

Post a Comment