Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Saturday Night.


Last night, my dear friends Amy and Rob had a house show. Fun. I took the weekend off work, so I was luckily able to go and I had an absolutely fantastic time. It was such a warm, loving, foody, musical, calm evening with some of my most favorite people on earth packed into their living and dining room tapping our feet to the beat of a fantastic band, Ellery. (check 'em out if you haven't all ready...they RULE.) Everything was all candle lit and christmas lighty. It was so good.

Anyway, it was a nice break from February blues and definitely what I needed that day. Man, as I looked around that room at the people I hold closest to my heart, seeing them moving their heads to the music with smiles on their faces accentuated by candle light, I was overwhelmed with joy. I love our BG community. I love these people.

What a great night.

3 comments: