Friday, April 29, 2011

School Year Memories.

My fourth year of college is done. And it doesn't feel like it. It doesn't feel like I've been in college for four years and it doesn't feel like it's over. It doesn't feel like next year will be my LAST year. (ew). But, whatever. Here's a trip down memory lane, eh? With some favorite memories.

-When Amy Seiffert got pregnant.
-WOMEN'S WEEKEND.
-Seeing mountains in New Hampshire. It was beautiful.
-Mustache party and sparkle party.
-Watching Jesus meet my friend.
-Breaking bread with Amy and Rob.
-When Robby told me I was his friend.
-When Katie came home from India and layed in my bed and shared life with me.
-Easter with the Duvalls.
-Finding out I'm spending my summer in Colorado.
-Car rides home with Amy after Cru.
-Lifegroup.
-The thousands of times Libby Foulds and I laughed so hard together.
-Getting on a roof in downtown BG.
-Working out with Kristin Wilson.
-The night I went to prayer and encouragement night and we sat around and encouraged each other.
-The nights Katie let me cry on her.
-The day Emily Fox taught me how to do a handstand.
-The time I got on stage at Cru and said something inappropriate.
-The night I saw the BIGGEST comet I EVER saw.
-The time Amy took me to wintergarden.
-Watching the first snow fall to the ground out my window.
-Making peace with my Dad.
-Getting a tap dancing orange tattooed on my ass.
-Eating meals with Tiffany, Grace and Amy Schuler.
-Getting the best letter ever from Elizabeth Fraizer.
-Kate Bonko as my pen pal.
-Learning about Grace.
-When we took grapes to Grace.
-Watching Roseanne upside down with Shayna.

Can you think of anymore? Share them with me!

1 comment: