Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Here we go.




In t minus 36 hours I will be headed out to Colorado, one of my favorite places on earth to spend my summer.

I am both excited and terrified. Excited to see what God will do, excited to take a break from my relationship with Bowling Green, Ohio. Excited to work and love people. Excited to be immersed in an entirely different and new community. Excited to camp and feel free in the mountains.

I am also terrified. Normal reasons that aren't worth typing out. But you know the feeling. The one where you are between one place and another. You're still required to live in a room with empty walls and no bed. Your life, once again packed in boxes. The fear of everything comfortable basically torn from your grip. Anxiously waiting the next move. That's what I'm feeling. This room that I had for a year is no longer mine. I guess it never really was.


And so I'm off. To the state that gets the most sunshine a year, (Or so I am told) to Vail, Colorado. To hopefully see God move mountains (haha GET IT?). To Grow. Because I am still a little baby and I want to be bigger someday.

See you in two months.

2 comments:

  1. I kinda got chills...because I'm doing the same thing just two months behind you. eek. excited to share the journey with you, friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move mountains... I get it. Very good.

    ReplyDelete